Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol/Anavar/SARMs cycle

Winny/anavar with sarms

• Total voters
Well see that's the real kicker! Mail is restricted everywhere i go lolz. Trust me, if there was any way other than oral it would be happening instead of this. Good idea with the pre-loading them in shoes though

Well see that's the real kicker! Mail is restricted everywhere i go lolz. Trust me, if there was any way other than oral it would be happening instead of this. Good idea with the pre-loading them in shoes though

Just an idea, mist definitely Not from experience.

..but shit, in that case I see your point, I still know nothing about sarms personally tho. Everything I can tell you would be parroted from other people/ articles, so I'm gonna save it. Hopefully someone chimes in that knows more. Good luck bro

I still suggest adding rad-140 and running all the sarms the full 8 weeks and 12 would be better.
How long will you be traveling for? And you'll always have access to gyms?

I'd use at least 25 mg var, 25 mg winny ED

I don't anything about sarms and won't care about them until I see posts of a new sarm rumored to stronger than dbol.

If you don't stay abroad for long Why not a 1000 mg/4 ml Nebido shot every 2 weeks or so?

Don't risk flying with injectable gear.
You can put var and winny tabs in a vitamins or BP meds bottle and nobody will know.

I still suggest adding rad-140 and running all the sarms the full 8 weeks and 12 would be better.
How long will you be traveling for? And you'll always have access to gyms?

Yeah i always have access to gyms, and i'm always traveling. I'm only in the US about 1/3 of the year. And i can't get rad-140 through my source. So i'm a little out of luck on that. And if i can run both sarms the full 8 weeks, then i definitely will. I have just never done them so i don't know how my body will react to them.

Bump

Top Bottom