Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol & Anavar Stack

blaqmyst

I am in the plans of gearing with Winstrol and Anavar to shred fat. I train 6 days a week in the gym using the HIT training method. On the 7th day (Sunday) I usually have a free day when I rest and eat whatever I want. Can I do this when I cycle?

Thanks

Blaq:fro:

Help us out a little more. What are your measurements and weight now? How much fat do you need to lose. AS used for cutting are more for hardening an already lean physique not burning a lot of fat.

HIT on a cycle may not be sufficient training IMHO.

I am 263lbs, wanting to drop to about 225lbs. I am 5'11 and I have a clean diet (6 small meals a day).

Have you tried a keto diet? Read about it in the Articles section of the site -- skip the insulin part.

Hey George,
Please give a little more info on " AS used for cutting are more for hardening an already lean physique not burning a lot of fat"

I'm 5'-6" 185 16% also in that late 30's group,and an endo. I lift 4 days a week also do 5 days carido. I know AS will not burn fat but I thought AS would help preserve the hard earned muscle (At my age)and harden you up Wile on a Cutting diet.

The thought of looseing muscle wile cutting gets me sick.

Top Bottom