Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol 50mg AMPS or 50mg TABS????

BigBluto

Hey guys. Can someone tell me if 50mg tabs are just as good as the 50mg amps or stanz shots? I have to choose either or and I'd rather go with the Tabs because they're alot cheaper. Thanks for any help!

BigBluto

I think if you take winstrol orally, some of it is lost due to digestion, therefore some potency is lost.
Also, taking winstrol orally causes it to be absorbed more rapidly than the shot, thereby making it advisable to divide your dosages into several throughout the day. Whereas the shot can be taken every other day without a problem.

Almost forgot...

I'm not sure on this, but I think taking winny orally is harder on the liver, since it has to pass the digestive tract and liver to enter the bloodstream.

I'm using the 50mg tablets, doing 100mg everyday, 1 tab every 12 hours. The only thing I definitely hate is that my elbows and knees are getting sore, only happens on winny, and I've been getting crazy blood noses. I like the Zambons, but I'd much rather swallow than inject 2ml every day...

I dont rate the winny tabs at all bro, they are im "my opinion" weak and over rated, I would go for the zambon injects ed without a shadow of a doubt, apart from anything the tabs are 17aa and toxic, you will only need a max of 50mg daily inected.:p

Thanks Guys. The verdict is mixed as usual so I guess I won't know until I try. Right now I have to go with the tabs because they are affordable.

Hey bbigman2000,

regardless of whether you use the winny inject or the tabs, both are 17aa and equally toxic. There is no difference in the liquid and tab...one is just suspended and the other pressed into a tab. No flame intended.

...bd

Top Bottom