Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol (Stanozol) Injectable 50mg - What to do?

JaylovesDbol

Hey,

I bought the wrong pack of Winny in the pharmacy. Instead of 50mg tablets, I purchased 50mg/ml instead.
How should I dose it if I was going for 50mg oral a day?

I am not scared of injecting it, but I am shooting in the same glut for like a year now on a weekly basis and can feel the scar tissue, which is why i want to avoid any injection thats not needed.
Will just order the orals now and run those instead.

Use the injectable version the exact same way you would the oral version.They are the exact same thing. Just two different delivery mechanisms.

I personally would just drink it. No need to put yourself through extra unnecessary injections.

Measure out your dosage with a syringe, squirt it into your mouth, swallow and then chase with water/coffee/juice.

The good thing about the injectable Winstrol, is that it can be drank just like the oral because it is methylated, so the liver will not break it down. However, this has it's drawback - even when injected winstrol will affect the liver. So just drink the liquid, and you will be fine. However, keep in mind that this is possibly only with winstrol, so don't drink other steroids.

Thanks guys! I didn't start drinking it - just grabbed a sheet of 'Magnum' branded Stanozol.
Running 30mg/day and had a nasty headache the next day when waking up.
Maybe just coincidence.. are headaches a common side effect while on winny?

Top Bottom