Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny water base vs. oil base

pee-wee

i know you can drink the water base, but what about an oil base suspension?

(sorry if this has been asked before....just can't find it)

thanks

8and20 said:
dont drink the oil shoot it.

so it won't absorb/ingest the same as the water base or what? (just trying to cut down on the cc inject and freq as i will already be poking everyday with tren ace and test prop)

pee-wee said:
i know you can drink the water base, but what about an oil base suspension?

(sorry if this has been asked before....just can't find it)

thanks

have you tried injecting the oil based solution?

I've only used winny tabs and waterbased injectable. Both gave great results. I have heard on here people say you can mix water and oil based injections but never have. I would also say that the body most likely will not absorb the drug in oil based form the same as it would in waterbased, however I don't know that to be a fact.

I had oil based from a compounding pharmacy and I asked the same question. All my responses said to shoot and NOT drink the oil based Winny.

Sartan

inject the oil , do not drink it, drink the water based if you want , but i prefer to jab in delts just to give little more volume to them

peace

I prefer the water based winstrol to the oil based winstrol.
Oil based winstrol is extreemly painful and just not worth it.
Maybe depending on the brand of winstrol oil used i have found the pain is so severe that it hinders your training to the point it keeps you out of the gym.
Interesting to hear your comments?

Top Bottom