Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny vs var

Marcgidney

Yo stats are
Age 23
85kg
10% bf
176cm
This is 4th cycle

Suss250 @ 250mg e3d week 1-12
Test prop @ 100mg eod week 12-14
Hcg 1000iu week 13-14

Tossing up with running either anavar or winny week 9-14....

What are everyone's thoughts on either winny or var ...
No trolls cheers

Both are good options. You could even run a combo of them both. It really depends on what your goal for the cycle is. If you are trying to add more strength near the end, then add var. If you want to be more hard and vascular, go with winny. Dose the winny between 50-80mg a day.. or the var at 60-80mg.

Like RFJ said ... for hardness, hit Winny. Just take note ... Winny is known to cause joint issues ... and I suffer from them ... badly. Start your Winny at 30mg/day the first week or so and see how your joints feel. If all is good, up the dose to 50 and test ... if all good, then up again to the 60-80 range. Many MANY people argue with me over this, but you have never run it (correct?) and don't know how your body will react to it. Run it like this the first time, then you'll know your body's tolerance to it and if all is good at 60-80mg/day, then in future you know you can run it as such.

Totally agree with Essie. I've been running Winnie at 50 mg a day for the last month and my bicep tendinitis really flared up. I have to go pretty light with dumb bell laterals and bicep curls or the pain really becomes an issue.

Yea I want to harden up but obviously diet and cardio are important
Thanks I think I'll run the winny 60mg Ed week 9-14
Cheers

Nice set up...and impressive stats!

Both are good options. You could even run a combo of them both. It really depends on what your goal for the cycle is. If you are trying to add more strength near the end, then add var. If you want to be more hard and vascular, go with winny. Dose the winny between 50-80mg a day.. or the var at 60-80mg.

^Perfect description of the two.

Thanks fellas looking foward to starting this cycle thinking of bulking up a lot in the first 4-5 weeks than cutting down week 5-18
Hopefully get under 10%

Thanks fellas looking foward to starting this cycle thinking of bulking up a lot in the first 4-5 weeks than cutting down week 5-18
Hopefully get under 10%

Add some GW-50 in there towards the end of the cycle and in PCT. Will help you melt off the fat and make your cycle and pct so much better. It is the perfect compound. 20mg a day for 8-12 weeks works wonders and will definitely help you with your goal.

SARMS1.com has buy 2 get 1 free right now. Can't get a better product for the price.

reps for jesus gave a nice description on the difference between the two... personal experience with them... anavar causes horrible shin pumps and really negatively effects cardio... winstrol can be more toxic to the liver, which causes lethargy, which hurts cardio... your going to be able to do more cardio with winstrol than anavar... adding gw-501516 will help you to get past any issues that may occur that could negatively effect your cardio and allow you to maximize your cycle an workouts to the fullest... from what i can see, you should do winstrol and gw... MAKE SURE you are using n2guard with winstrol or you will be very sorry... also have taurine on hand in case pumps occure.... run winstrol at 50 mg day and gw at 20 mg day... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators for your gw...

Top Bottom