Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny and var use

[FONT=&quot]A fellow AAS user at the gym started taking winny and said he would never use Anavar again. I like var. who else has taken both? I have not used winny do to the balding aspect. I have both and just waiting till the end of my cycle to figure out if I am going to say fuck it and go for it...[/FONT]

I have always responded extremely well to winstrol but its not for everyone...

You never just say “fuck it” when it comes to steroids man. Thats not a wise attitude to have

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anavar and winstrol are both fine for me, although the latter causes a bit of joint pain a few weeks in for me.

If you want to run both cut the dosages in half, so winstrol 25mg per day and var 30mg per day.

A fellow AAS user at the gym started taking winny and said he would never use Anavar again. I like var. who else has taken both? I have not used winny do to the balding aspect. I have both and just waiting till the end of my cycle to figure out if I am going to say fuck it and go for it...

Meaning what? The next cycle?

Epistane is in my opinion the best oral in existence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom