x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Winny tabs and Clen tabs don't have alot so how can this be ran to show some gains?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Winny tabs and Clen tabs don't have alot so how can this be ran to show some gains? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Ok it's one of my friends first cycle. He dosn't want to inject. And he's also looking to get toned up not so much big. Now my question is he is getting 100 Winstrol tabs and 100 clen tabs. Now i know its not alot and its not me so dont say buy more gear.Thats what he has and thats what hes doing I'm not going to argue with him but I figured I'd see what the best way he could cycle both of them to get some gains.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!

Question Winny tabs and Clen tabs don't have alot so how can this be ran to show some gains?

Ok it's one of my friends first cycle. He dosn't want to inject. And he's also looking to get toned up not so much big. Now my question is he is getting 100 Winstrol tabs and 100 clen tabs. Now i know its not alot and its not me so dont say buy more gear.Thats what he has and thats what hes doing I'm not going to argue with him but I figured I'd see what the best way he could cycle both of them to get some gains.

What mg are the winny tabs?

Pro Bodybuilder
    Where there is Gear,Weed,And oh ya that wonderful thing called Pussy,I will be there!!!
    2mg Tabs of Winny and 20mcg of Clen

Buy more gear.

Either that or he can do a 10 day winny cycle of 40mg/eod, but that would probably be a little bit of a waste.

Oh, and clen wont give him "good gains" or any "gains" for that matter. Clen is for burning fat.

Pro Bodybuilder
    He's looking to loose some body fat.

All Natural

I'm with almighty

waste of time and money overall. All-oral cycles suck IMO. If I were him, I would bite the bullet and inject, or if he is deasd set on an all-oral cycle, at least get more so he can run the winny at 25-50 mg/day.