Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny seperation/dried up

Bigkat71

I purchased a bottle of Stanol-V 20 ml. I took a couple shots out of the bottle and relized the hole in the top was gettin large and water was bumbling out. It is now completely dried up and cake on the sides of the bottle. I was wondering if it is just a lost cause or since it is a water-suspension if i could add water or something to it. I know this is a long-shot but there is a was good amount in the bottle and its not the cheapest. i used approx. 3ml out of a 20ml bottle how much you recommend i mix back in?

Note: stanol-v 200mg per ml

Any suggestions?

i would think u could add some bacteriostatic water and you'd be able to still use it. i'd start with adding like 12-13ml of bacteriostatic water and see how that works. im not exaclty sure if that would get u back to 200mg/ml, maybe someone else who has more experience can answer that

Same thing happened to me with some TTOKY WInny. If you add water to it, you should be able to reconstitute it, but it is hard to tell what concentrtation yuo'll end up with, since you really don't know what concentation you drew out for those first 3 cc's, as it was probably already separating and drying out. If you haven't broken the seal, you bcan add bacteriostatic Water, as ripper said, and keep injecting. Or you can just tear the top off, add tap water and start taking it orally. Stiull, you'll bee guessing at the concentration.

1. Get some bac water

2. scape the winny out of the bottle and weigh it.

3. put it back in the bottle and add the appropriate amount of water.

4. put the end product in a new sterile bottle so it doesn't dry up again.

5. take it orally instead of IM because it is no longer sterile.

Bigkat71 said:
I purchased a bottle of Stanol-V 20 ml. I took a couple shots out of the bottle and relized the hole in the top was gettin large and water was bumbling out. It is now completely dried up and cake on the sides of the bottle. I was wondering if it is just a lost cause or since it is a water-suspension if i could add water or something to it. I know this is a long-shot but there is a was good amount in the bottle and its not the cheapest. i used approx. 3ml out of a 20ml bottle how much you recommend i mix back in?

Note: stanol-v 200mg per ml

Any suggestions?
Didn't you recently post this over at Steriodology and several people answered your question already???:confused:

Top Bottom