Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny + Prov?

liffalot

The Juggernaut, bitch.
Platinum
I've never really thought about putting the two together, but it sounds to me like a low dose of Prov would compliment Winny fairly well.

For one thing, prov isnt 17AA, so it wont be hard on the liver as if one were taking another oral with winny. Also, it seems to me that the high androgenic activity would compliment the low androgenic activity in Winny fairly well.

For this reason I was considering a low Prov dose (25mgs or so) during a cycle of winny. But we all know that what works in theory doesnt always work out well in practice....

Anyone have experience with this? (I'm not asking if you like winny or not, just how prov would compliment it.........thats another thread :p)

Would compliment well but that not all your running is it

As far as AAS it is. I'm curious to see what it can do by itself in higher doses, and I'm trying to isolate its sides as well.

My body is my test tube

I would run the Proviron at 50/75 mg , at 25 mg you won't feel the difference and it will have your libido rocking

Winny is actually quite androgenic from my understanding...I think it is more worthwhile to stack it with a testosterone based compound, rather than another dht based one.

i can tell you that my experience of running anavar and provrion together has been spectacular but two dht bases together, i just can't say with certainty bro... i haven't ever seen anyone run this particular stack together...

i can tell you that my experience of running anavar and provrion together has been spectacular but two dht bases together, i just can't say with certainty bro... i haven't ever seen anyone run this particular stack together...

Could make an interesting log then. And Ox yea youre right its androgenic and anabolic properties are similar in their intensity.

Go for it. I was gonna try it. Doesn't winny have AI properties as well? I would think that's too much estrogen inhibition. I've never experienced either myself but I've heard proviron is a great AI just by itself. If winstrol is as well, then I'd give it a red light on account of you not having much estrogen in the first place. JMHO

Top Bottom