x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

winny potency?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about winny potency? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: drinking stanzolic winny, do u lose some of the effects cause it has to pass thru the liver & kidneys and is it more toxic that way??????? or do u yield the same results as injecting? cause ill tell u guys i just did my 1st quad injection and it freggan kills and is getting soarer and soarer, so thinking of switching to drinking it!!! opinions please would help--thanks

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: winny potency?

Good Broly

Question

drinking stanzolic winny, do u lose some of the effects cause it has to pass thru the liver & kidneys and is it more toxic that way??????? or do u yield the same results as injecting?

cause ill tell u guys i just did my 1st quad injection and it freggan kills and is getting soarer and soarer, so thinking of switching to drinking it!!!

opinions please would help--thanks

Good Broly
    It is more toxic to the liver to drink it, but you can take some Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract to help with that. Most guys claim they get the same strength gains by drinking it, however you're obviously not going to get the localized growth via site injections if you drink it!!! Best of Luck!

It does not matter if you drink it or shoot it, It will effect the liver the same

i used to think it was more toxic if you drank it, but after hearing the pros, its not true. Drinking is better absorbed by the Gi Tract, and there's not such thing as your quads getting bigger cause you shoot there. At least not with winny, some claim thats the case, but whatever i don't know the science behind it.

It had the same effect on the liver regardless if you shoot it or not, its going to fuck it up anyways , but with milk thistle, you should be fine. The liver is an organ that can recouperate..so dont go on it for longer than two months, and you'll be fine. I started last week, and shot it in the delt. I couldnt move..drink it buddy. Pros dont lie, its a 17aa steroid and it desont matter administration, it has to be metabolized by the liver several times. Email the Mods for assurance...peace:

Good Broly
    same effectiveness whether you drink or shoot it...it still passes thru the liver twice...something is always lost with 17aa