Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny pills

vince76

i got these winstrol pills and i finished the pills was on them for about 6 weeks...i see good results now i am about to take some clem to burn what little fat i have left on my body im just looking for some suggestions to make the process more effective. thanks!

Hey, Vince!
Don’t depend on the compounds to get results. Focus on improving your workouts and modifying your diet according to your goal. If you seen to not lose more fat, look to slowly and overtime reduce your carbohydrate intake. You can also (slowly) increase the intensity, volume and/or frequency of your workouts.
Hope that helps, bro. [emoji123]

you need a pct, NOT clen... STOP depending on and hoping that drugs are doing to do all the work for you because they are not... not at all and you will end up worse off than when you started if you continue with that thinking

you need a pct, NOT clen... STOP depending on and hoping that drugs are doing to do all the work for you because they are not... not at all and you will end up worse off than when you started if you continue with that thinking

100%[emoji118][emoji95]

i got these winstrol pills and i finished the pills was on them for about 6 weeks...i see good results now i am about to take some clem to burn what little fat i have left on my body im just looking for some suggestions to make the process more effective. thanks!

"winstrol pills?"

Was is real winny?

Where did you get it?

About 6 weeks?

What dose?

You are very reckless and putting yourself @ great risk.

Top Bottom