Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny only /gh /slin /endurance athlete

triguy

winstrol only cycle.
GH 3 i.u. a day/ 5 iu's- slin a day

anyone know the affects on endurance athletes? looking to increase recovery system, not concerned w/ muscle growth. GH aid in recovery time?

gh at 4iu's 5 on 2 off. 3iu's are too little.

what dose of winny? 50 mgs eod/ed?

not sure if you'd want to include the slin. what do you other bros think?

From what i have read, GH works much better when you add some test to it, so i would guess to do that, but im no expert, just an idea

Cyclone

test is AWESOME with gh but i'm thinking he wants to go the ben johnson route and not get too bulked up. although you could work some low levels of test into a cycle.

how much/little weight would you want to add? and what sport do you compete? this will help us point you in the right direction.

i want to put on NO weight, just increase my recovery abilities. Fuck, gained 5 pds from this cycle already. Im into triathlons

HGH will increase your recovery dramatically. If you don't want to gain weight, drop the slin. That shit is dangerous anyway. HGH will make you gain weight to a certain degree though.

how come nobody told this guy he's going to be in pain when he's doing his endurance training because of the winny (joint pain)?

Drop The Slin

I think slin might reduce your ability to use bodyfat as fuel. As an endurance athelete, you wont want that.

Top Bottom