Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Injections IM or Sub Q?

solidspine

I will be on a test, deca and winny cycle

I will inject the winny daily

and

I will inject the test and deca weekly

The deca and test I will inject intra-muscularly

Should I inject the winny subcutaneously?

And can I mix the winny with the test and the deca and inject it all IM on those days?

I will be on the following gear.

Zambon Winstrol
Primoteston 250
Deca-durabolin (Organon,

Thanks

Never heard of anybody inj. winny subcutaneously, good ques. Just curious, what would be your reason for doing this?

And yes, although some say not to mix oil and water in the same pin, many have said that they have done it w/ no probs. Just be sure to get all the air bubbles out. Shaking it up would prob. be a bad idea.

solidspine, what is your reason for thinking about going subcutaneously on the winny, just go with it intra-muscularly. I mix oil and water in the same syringe all the time and have never had any problems.

Don't inject the winny sub Q, has to be IM. You can mix the oil and water but watch out for the pressure change from the oil to the water, winny will come out a lot faster and it wil hurt like hell.

A friend of mine is on a cycle right now and told me he is injecting his winny sub q,

He also injects his growth sub q,

The reason would be to minimize pain and maximize the number of sites for injection, I guess, I don’t know?

I have plenty of pin, in all sizes, so the smaller the better?

Well for pin sizes I know the primoteston and deca will go through a 25g as for the zambons I have to experience with them but have heard some guys say that they have used 29g.

there was a post about 2 months ago specifically on the best pins for injecting Zambon winny, I simply bought all of them, they were cheap and I have plenty of BD, and monoject so after a couple of weeks on my cycle I will post what seems to work the best,

I just am curious if I can inject winny into the sub q

My buddy is getting ready for a show, looks ready now, but claims his bf is 7 percent he looks like he is at 2 percent, and tonight he weighed in at 200 lbs, 28 inch waist, the guy look great, and he doesn't use half as much gear as you see on the board here.

right now his cycle is 700mg per week test
50 mg winny eod
eq-don't know how much
clen
growth 4iu a day

gh sub q... YES
winny sub q.. NO either IM or drink it :)

and i mix my oil and water just fine!!!

Hugh Gellatts said:
monoject are good. 1/2" 29g, right? that is what i use for pgf2a IM shots
monojects are great.. but your 29 is tooo small... you are good with a 23g and either 1/2 or 5/8....

Top Bottom