Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny..How does it actually achieve the results??

M56M

If iwinny does not cut fat because as far as i have seen no AS cuts fat. How does it do such a good job of cutting people up? I know the only way to truely loose fat is by diet and cardio. But how does winny work if it does not cut fat? Is it from the hard appearance is gives to the muscle and the thickness to the viens?

I am just curious because i am about to throw winny into my cycle and i would like to get some input on how it actually achieves the results. Thank you in advance.

P.S. Tried to use the search but when you put in "winny" all you get is a bunch of "Can you drink winny" posts...LOL.

Not that this is going to be scientific or anything, but winny is one of the few AS that are anti-catabolic. I also know that there is a winny receptor in the body, and that is one reason why winny can be stacked with anything.

Back to the top for a mod!!

Hey-mods arent the only people on here that know shit!! Anyway, winny does ALOT of shit. For starters it is a non-aromatizing androgen-basically that means you will get a huge boost in size and strength, like you would from test, but there is no estrogen, so you either dont retain water or, depending on diet and genetics, you will lose water. Second, winny has its own receptors in the liver and progesterone receptors. Basically it cant interact with several tissues other drugs cant. It is also an EXTREMELY potent AR activator-which will cause huge muscle gains. It is also anti-catabolic. And, lastly, it is know to increase levels of several growth factors as well as stimulating regensis of certain tissues, like fibroblast growth factor and god only knows what else. Basically it is an awesome drug, probably the mosat versatile next to test and tren. Btw, it is fairly toxic, but it should be cool for 8 or 10 weeks, then 3 weeks off. Just wish it was cheaper!!:D

METHYL MIKE

Thank you. That really answered my question, i really appreciate it. You made me even more exicted to start it up.

Since it has its own receptors does that mean you can basically take it at any period in a cycle and see the same results?

-M56M

Since it has its own receptors does that mean you can basically take it at any period in a cycle and see the same results?

Yup. it will do its thing no matter what, you just make adjustments to diet and cardio and other gear to achieve desired results, though i feel its best taken almost year round, in bulking and cutting cycles. It just does too much shit.

it's actually not that strong at the AR compared to a lot of other AS.

That maybe true, but youre probably comparing it to Primo or Deca, which basically do nothing but activate the AR!! When thinking about all the things winny does, im surprised more people dont use it!! Right now tren is all the rage, so im gonna run a tren-winny-cyp combo-ill probably start in a couple weeks. The cypro im using is great, but hurts wayy too much. Id like to get rid of a bottle.;)

I heard it is possible to put weight on while on winny? I know you will gain about 5-7lbs LBM but is it possible to put on more? What type of diet do you reccommended? I am looking to get more defnitition but i wouldn't mind a bit more size.

Stats:
5'9''
195lbs
13%bf

I heard it is possible to put weight on while on winny? I know you will gain about 5-

well, its funny, but these days, cycles are split into bulking and cutting. I guess bulking is supposed to be when you take bdall test and slin, baloon up with water and fat, and call it a cycle. I think cycles are all about muscle gains. So, with that in mind, you just have to make some simple dietary changes. For one, eat as much clean protein as you can, from tuna chicken turkey beef etc. Then, make sure your carbs are mainly pasta and rica and oatmeal. Attempt to eat as cleanly as possible, meaning no condiments or dressings. And make sure youre training is balls-out, and very consistent. You may not gain 40 pounds, but your gains will be mostly muscle. How much weight can you gain? Im sure that depends, but you could easily put on 20 pounds with a winny-test combo. Im gonna try winny-test-tren. VEEL see.:cool:

I did a Deca/sustanon cycle and i carried the sustanon into EQ with about a month in between the EQ and deca. I have about 8 weeks of the EQ left and i am throwing in the winny. I am 20lbs up from the cycle so 5 more lbs would make me real happy(10lbs. even happier). I am going to take your advice. Thanks alot bro. You have been a major help and a whole lot of encouragement.

-M56M

Top Bottom