Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny having degenerative effect on joints? Please clarify bros

McBane

I have wrist probs, that are managable but I always have to be aware of them, they come and go. Anyways I'd like to throw winny in my next cycle but I'm wondering if someone can clarify whether the joint pain from winny is due to a degenerative effect on the joints? Like would there be an increased risk of injury during the cycle especially since I already have existing probs. I mean I'm on a cycle right now and my strength is going up and my wrists sometimes bother me but nothing too bad. Opinions?

i dont remember exactly, but i think it is somethin along the linez of winny causez the dryin out of jointz. so it is the reverse effect of deca. deca will lube the jointz, winny dries them. it has somethin to do with the progesterone i beleive. if i am wrong, please feel free to correct me

I believe you are correct; however I am unsure whether or not the "drying" of the joints will cause an increased risk of injury, especially in my situation or whether it will just be uncomfortable.

Winstrol is one of my favorite AAS. I've never had any joint problems or injuries while on winstrol. The only thing that I noticed negative, other than being hard on the hairline, is an occasional cramp in a muscle. I'm not sure what exactly causes this to happen but it seems to be commonly associated with the drug. I think that it can be minimized by dosage.

NN

I read a study somewhere, that stated that winny has a degenerative effect on fibrous tissue, by increasing its cell proliferation in a negative way. Your tendons and important parts of any joint are fibrous tissue.
Winny made my elbow (preexisting condition) hurt like hell, had to lay off training for two weeks. No more winny for me, it´s too toxic anyways.

Top Bottom