Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny Hairloss Mechanisms + Finasteride after Deca

decem

I have two hairloss questions that I haven't seen answers to yet... and I'm hoping to get some light shed on them.

1. WINNY - doesn't react with the 5-alphareductase enzyme (specificly 5AR II that is located in the scalp and the prostate) that converts testosterone and its derivitives to dihydrotestosterone (DHT - which is hard as hell on the scalp). right? ok... so if it's not turning into DHT, then how does Winny, purportedly one of the worst on the hairline second to halo/methyltest/test, have such an adverse effect on the hairline? what's the science behind it?

2. DECA - can't be used with finasteride because finasteride will block it's conversion from nandrolone to DHN.. DHN being easy on the scalp.. Nandrolone being harsh on the scalp.. so if it stays in its original form of nandrolone.. you're mr. clean in a few days. How long after taking Deca can one safely use finasteride to regrow the hair they lost while on a cycle which contained deca causing them to forgo the proper precautonary measures DURING the cycle. Obviously dosages would be a consideration here.. so let's take into account three different dosages of say 300mg, 500mg, and 800mg weekly for 10 weeks.

i'm hoping stew meat will respond to this.. as well as any of our resident chemists, and to make sure.. i will drop a few of them some pm's to request such attention to my thread. thanks ahead of time guys.

Hi DECEM,
I think I was writing my post as you you posted this so I've kinda repeated your question no. 2 - sorry mate. Interesting stuff you put up from the hair loss doc - I've been having a good read but am still confused. If you have any input on my post it would be welcomed mate.

Cheers.

i recently posted a question about finasteride (aka Propecia) on anabolicreview.com and was told that it has nothing to do with the results one gets from Deca. I am very interested in this matter also. If anybody know the answers to this please post!

BUMP..... I was also told that Deca and finesteride A.K.A. propecia wont have an adverse effect.........HAS anyone ever done DECA and PROPECIA at the same time/and if so what happend....thanks

Concerning your first question: Bill Roberts wrote the following:

This compound is not a precursor of DHT, but is itself a potent agonist of the AR in skin and scalp.

RippitUp said:
was told that it has nothing to do with the results one gets from Deca.

that's not really the issue. supposedly taking deca with finasteride accelerates hairloss even more than test without finasteride. you'll probably get the same results from your cycle.. you'll just be a hair or two thousand short afterwards.

web_dj said:
BUMP..... I was also told that Deca and finesteride A.K.A. propecia wont have an adverse effect.........HAS anyone ever done DECA and PROPECIA at the same time/and if so what happend....thanks

i actually just wrote back to the doctor with the question at hand, except this time i worded it a little more thoroughly... explaining the whole controversy with nandrolone and dhn and nandrolone on the scalp... yada yada.

That is true about nandrolone --> DHN. DHN is not nearly as hard on the scalp as nandrolone, so blocking it would not be advisable.

Winstrol is said to bind the AR's on the scalp and cause hair loss just as DHT would.

If you used deca at only 400mg/week for 10 weeks, after the last injection, about 1075mg of esterified nandrolone will be in your system.

Four weeks after the last shot, around 170mg of esterified nandrolone will remain in the system. And after 6 weeks, about 65mg of ester will still be in your system.. Incedentally, that is why recovery is so difficult when using deca; it leaves the body at such a low rate.

Based on this, I would wait AT LEAST 6 weeks before using any reductase blockers.

Andy

Top Bottom