Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Winny good for holding holding onto muscle while cutting?

John89231

Is winstrol good for holding onto muscle while cutting? I want to start a cut for this summer soon. I am currently on 500 mg's of test but will prob cut that down to 250mg during the cut. I wanted to possibly run a low dose of winny to preserve muscle and get dry. Obviously diet will be what makes me lose weight though...

Is winstrol good for holding onto muscle while cutting? I want to start a cut for this summer soon. I am currently on 500 mg's of test but will prob cut that down to 250mg during the cut. I wanted to possibly run a low dose of winny to preserve muscle and get dry. Obviously diet will be what makes me lose weight though...

In short! Yes!

Could I do something like 20-30mg's and not get much sides from it (acne, hairloss) Right now I dont get hardly any hairloss or acne from 500 mg's of test

Yes it is. I love the hardening effect it has on my physique too
while dieting.

My two cents, don'tfuck with winnie it screws with your lipids, raises your cholesterol even if diet in check.
At least it did too me.Maybe, you will have better luck! IMO leave it alone!

Last edited:
if it was me id just stick to the 500mg test, and run a A.I to get rid of the amount of water retention thats bothering you so you appear lean

ud prob find being on 500mg test nicer, then being on 250mg with winnie

plsu test really burns fat, its been shown in studes testerone dosages from 300mg to 600mg weekly have helped burn fat, 600mg burning the most fat

awesome because thats what im on, 600mg/week test e.

I am running an A.I. im running .5mg arimidex EOD. I'm also on Finasteride though. I'm bulking with the 500 mg of test right now....

Top Bottom