Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny, to drink or not to drink? That is the question.

Gemini.G

I've only ever used winny tabs, but, I've recently accuired winny injection 50mg/ml. Should I drink this or inject it?
I heard winny i.m. is kinda sore, not that it worries me though.

In other words is winny i.m as effective as when taken orally.

Thanks in advance!

BRO THIS QUESTION WILL GET YOU ALOT OF SHIT YOU DONT WANT. THE BEST THING TO DO IS A SEARCH IN THE TOP RIGHT, BLUE SEARCH ICON. YES YOU CAN DRINK IT BUT I WOULD RATHER INJECT PERSONALLY.

I have never done winny personally(although I do plan on it)I have heard from some of the vets on this board that it depends on what type you have.They said if you have zambon you should shoot it,and if you have winstrol-v,you can drink it.Dont ask me why?

Winny, to drink or not to drink? That is the question..............that has been answered daily for the last year. No flame bro but please try and take advantage of the search engine. It is a great place for information

Peace

I've never injected liquid winny. Always drank it and got great results.

If you don't mind the shots then inject it but its much easier to just drink it.

I drink it

I prefer to drink it. I just kept getting the needle stuck in my tounge:p

I just finished a cycle with winny. I started off injecting but every day turned out to be more than I wanted to stick. I made two weeks injecting and the rest drinking, couldn't tell any difference really. I was a strong MOFO the whole time.

Top Bottom