Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny cycle for 4 weeks compare to 6 weeks.

H

hewlett

not how much difference will there be doing winny for 4 weeks instead of 6 weeks? along with 6 weeks of Anavar

It was about the 5th week that my friend (100mg ed) started to get the joint pains... if he ever does the winny thing again..he will only do a 4 week cycle....

at 50mg/day you could go up to 8 weeks, but 6 weeks or 4 weeks will defenitely be fine as well... 10mg/day could get excessive... it depends on your goals and what kind of sides you are willing to deal with

Y
U
M

I started to peak out at around 4 weeks. I think two 4 weeks cycles with 6 weeks off in between and some clomid would work very well, good luck in any case- AD

usually you start noticing results at what week, 2?
hope to get good results out of it even if its a short cycle 4 weeks long now would it be ok to do 25 mg ED or should i do 50mg ED since its a short cycle?

I'd go with the 50mg ED. Results in terms of strength and pumps etc. should be around 5-7 days. Visual results around day 14 max.

Top Bottom