Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny = Brad Pitt in fight club??

Hey all,

First off, great site .. I'm glad I found it. I've been scouring the threads for about an hour or so to eliminate any previousl answered questions and Have a few of my own now.

I have no exp with steroids but have a few friends that do, They have their own strongly held opionions on how I should tackle my workout/diet/cycle but I am seeking outside opinions. I'm 25 yrs old 5-11 bout 220 pnds (hence my user name) I picked up 9 little bottles of winstrol depot (crack offs) they settle over night and have a friend who confirmed theyre good. I will be drinking my first half bottle monday morning at breakfast and other half later that night. I'm waiting on a 20cc bottle of winstrol (dont know the name yet) to cover the rest of the cycle. My goal is to look forking ripped by aug 28 (leaving for ibiza spain) not really huge, just ripped, kinda like brad pitt in fightclub. I have a long way to go for this goal I know, But do you guys have any advice for diet/workout etc to help me acheive this end result? I know cardio is a must but running/bike/stairs? I'm also a vegetarian (no meat chicken fish etc..) for the last six yrs so its kinda rough, I know ur saying how the fuk am i 220 right.. lotsa pasta/bread/cheese .. and now im hearing bread is bad to eat on diet.. FUCK. I dont know wtf im gonna do .. any ideas fellas?

Thanks in advance for any re-posts

FreakMonster said:
Bump for you fuckers. Maybe you'll start getting tired of seeing these fucking Brad Pitt posts.

No shit bro, I normally do not flame but this shit is rediculous! What is the obsession with this skinny prick? He can't weigh more than 170lbs.

GARAGE GORILLA said:

No shit bro, I normally do not flame but this shit is rediculous! What is the obsession with this skinny prick? He can't weigh more than 170lbs.

I don't know but I swear some of these fuckers are pissing me off with this Brad Pitt bullshit.

We should make it a sticky saying that no one shall make a post asking if Frank Sepe, Brad Pitt, or any other hollywood stickfigure has juiced.

I thought I was the only one irritated by the Brad Pitt posts. The guy is not even that good looking. If not for fame, most girls who passed him on the street would think him no better than moderately handsome.

BellyJoel(aka)GirthBrooks said:
Hey all,

First off, great site .. I'm glad I found it. I've been scouring the threads for about an hour or so to eliminate any previousl answered questions and Have a few of my own now.

I have no exp with steroids but have a few friends that do, I'm waiting on a 20cc bottle of winstrol (dont know the name yet) to cover the rest of the cycle. My goal is to look forking ripped by aug 28 (leaving for ibiza spain) not really huge, just ripped, kinda like brad pitt in fightclub. I have a long way to go for this im gonna do .. any ideas fellas?

Thanks in advance for any re-posts

Looking like Brad Pitt in Fight Club? BWWAAAAAH.
BikiniMom said it best.." I'd break Brad Pitt like a fuckstick in bed.."
You have no business using anabolics let alone a pair of scissors or a sharp object of any kind.
Posts like this give this board less and less respect everyday. Why not post this on usenet like alt.fitness.weights ? That place sucks and so do "I wanna look like Brad Pitt" threads like this.
Flame on.

JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE BRAD PITT THREADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom