Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winny = anti-progesterone. Myth or fact???

works good for me. i am very prone to progesterone gyno symptoms so any time i use deca or fina and start to get the itch i hit 20mg a day orals or 50mg eod zambons and the symptoms subside. maybe it's just a mental thing for me but it seems to do the trick.

I still got gyno when I took winny at 50 mg/day for 7 weeks while on deca at 200mg/wk with arimidex at 1 mg/day for the last 4 weeks and for 5 weeks after my cycle ended. And of course clomid therapy. Now I'm 3 and a half months since my cycle ended and I'm experiencing gyno symptoms in the other side of my chest.

DONKEY said:
I still got gyno when I took winny at 50 mg/day for 7 weeks while on deca at 200mg/wk with arimidex at 1 mg/day for the last 4 weeks and for 5 weeks after my cycle ended. And of course clomid therapy. Now I'm 3 and a half months since my cycle ended and I'm experiencing gyno symptoms in the other side of my chest.

you got gyno from 200 mg of deca??? you must be super sensitive to gyno then..and what was the arimidex for?..as far as i know it doesnt help with the progesterone side effects??????

you got gyno from 200 mg of deca??? you must be super sensitive to gyno then..and what was the arimidex for?..as far as i know it doesnt help with the progesterone side effects??????

Contrary to what some may say, Deca will aromatize to estrogen (1) (2).

(1) J Steroid Biochem 1989 Nov;33(5):949-54
Androgen and 19-norandrogen aromatization by equine and human placental microsomes.
Dintinger T, Gaillard JL, Moslemi S, Zwain I, Silberzahn P.

(2) 1: Nippon Naibunpi Gakkai Zasshi 1986 Jan 20;62(1):18-25
[Aromatization of androstenedione and 19-nortestosterone in human placenta, liver and adipose tissues]
Yoshiji S, Yamamoto T, Okada H.

Top Bottom