Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WInny & "Dry Joints" -- Another Myth?

^^^What does all that have to do with winstrols effects on joints?

Nelson was commenting on all the parroting of beliefs that winstrol dries joints and deca helps joints... not too long ago, I actually referenced the cut & paste above saying that I had read somewhere that low dosages (of deca, for example) helped with collagen sythesis (and joints)... again, I don't know where this cut & paste originated, but it's everywhere online

so it's all relevant

I can say without a doubt, deca makes joints feel better. why it does isn't important to me.

then that's all that really matters, right?

I can say without a doubt, deca makes joints feel better. why it does isn't important to me.

I would actually like to know if deca is masking the pain or actually repairing the joints somehow????

How do your joints feel when you stop taking the deca? If it was really healing joints they should continue to feel great when use stops.

Yep, when I take it the pain seems to go away and when I stop a couple of weeks later there is the pain!
I really like that post NJ I will change my base around a little more.

Yep, when I take it the pain seems to go away and when I stop a couple of weeks later there is the pain!
I really like that post NJ I will change my base around a little more.

I totally agree bro. It made me re-think my base. I think I wanna try some EQ next time. I would love to try a hefty dose of var but I dont like the way people say it whacks out your lipids. Test doesnt affect me at all. My blood work is beautiful while on 3-600mg/wk. Even if nothing else than gettin the collagen synthesis effects of the EQ. EQ is cheap, why not.

I think that post that njmuscleguy posted is the kind of thing that Nelson was talking about. That thing has been cut and pasted for years now, and I still haven't seen anyone provide an original source for it, or any source studies. So for all we know, I could have written it, guesstimated the numbers, and everyone takes it as the gospel. A while back, I used to refer to it, but then I realized that there is really no background info on it... So, take it with a grain of salt.

Not sure the science...

All I know is that Winny made my shoulders creak like crazy. Deca made my lifts feel smooth.

My friend wouldn't use Winny anymore because it was so harsh on his shoulder and elbow joints.

Top Bottom