Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny

canon6

How well does winny work when it comes to atheleticperformance? Does it tend to cause severe cramps? Stiff joints or damage tendions?

it can cause a large amount of drying out which has caused many people problem with joints and can also cause pumps... i have great experiences with it but many people have problems with it... i dont incorporate it for athletic performance benefits personally because of the issues it can cause.. when i go for athletic performance, i go for sarms as opposed to steroids... however it depends on the scenario... different compounds have different places based on that...

If you want performance go with tbol. I heard eq works well also. Winstrol will hinder performance.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

it can cause a large amount of drying out which has caused many people problem with joints and can also cause pumps... i have great experiences with it but many people have problems with it... i dont incorporate it for athletic performance benefits personally because of the issues it can cause.. when i go for athletic performance, i go for sarms as opposed to steroids... however it depends on the scenario... different compounds have different places based on that...
Or sarms as dylan suggests. Cardarine is great for endurance.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

How well does winny work when it comes to atheleticperformance? Does it tend to cause severe cramps? Stiff joints or damage tendions?

Lots of feedback suggest aching joints.

I've read it is also used pretty commonly used in sports that require explosive power and speed so yes it could also be used for those kind performance goals.

minstrel makes me very strong. as long as i drink a lot of water and don't deplete electrolytes i don't cramp. i also don't run on it because it kills my knees

Top Bottom