Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winnie, test, deca

Boblazer21

[FONT=&quot]right im sure I have seen some pro talking about this stack on one of the old body building movies but how the hell does Winnie work with deca and test for a bulk cycle? What does it do just stop the bloat or something? Does it have any affect on size of hardness etc?[/FONT]

I use winnie on the tail end of test deca cycles. It's nice to harden up, dry out, and pop some vascularity. I only run it a few weeks though because it's hard on my joints which are already battered by the rapid strength gains at that point in the cycle.

do you know anything about winstrol or cycling in general? winstrol is used for muscle hardening and strength but definitely can add lean muscle in the process... its not like its going to make you lose weight or muscle, so why wouldnt it be able to be used with bulking compounds? one of the best cycles i have ever ran, which was actually a rare bulking cycle for me, was test, tren, anadrol and winstrol... just because winstrol is mainly used in cutting cycles does not mean it doesnt serve a huge purpose on a bulking cycle...

right im sure I have seen some pro talking about this stack on one of the old body building movies but how the hell does Winnie work with deca and test for a bulk cycle? What does it do just stop the bloat or something? Does it have any affect on size of hardness etc?

That's why.

[FONT=&quot]right im sure I have seen some pro talking about this stack on one of the old body building movies but how the hell does Winnie work with deca and test for a bulk cycle? What does it do just stop the bloat or something? Does it have any affect on size of hardness etc?[/FONT]
Thats not the correct way or reason to use winstrol.

Top Bottom