Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winnie cut

orlandocheese1

hey can anyone tell me when taking winnie will your entire body get cut even your face also what would be a good amt to take for 4 months of winne only

winstrol doesn't make you lose body fat. It is anabolic but it is "dry" so you lose a lot of water in your muscles and joints. typically when I get more lean, it is visible in my face. You can see my cheekbones a little more. And if you are planning on taking winstrol for 4 months, you are insane and have no business using steroids at all

Steroids don't make you cut. Diet does..... All Winny does is help retain muscle in a dryer fashion while eating at a caloric deficit. Most choose to run Test Prop or a lower dosage of Test for less water retention. Other compounds like Tren can be added due to its nutrient partitioning and working together.

I'm not a fan of oral only cycles but to each their own. I also wouldn't run it unless you're a physique competitor.

You can start with 50mg and bump it up if needed.
Keep in mind it is toxic so you will need something to take care of your organs.

I'm not a fan of oral only cycles but to each their own. I also wouldn't run it unless you're a physique competitor.

You can start with 50mg and bump it up if needed.
Keep in mind it is toxic so you will need something to take care of your organs.
Definitely agree bro... If you're just in it for the hobby there are safer alternatives. Even SARMS.

im also not a fan of oral only cycles either, not at all and there is some sort of huge misconception that steroids are weight loss drugs, which they ARE NOT... thats NOT what steroids are used for and if you are not in good condition to start, there is no reason you should be anywhere near a steroid

Good Lord 4 months of f-ing winstrol???????????????????

Top Bottom