Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winni and test vs var and test for cutting

-visionary

Hello,
for a newbie looking for cutting which stack would be the best and less harmful when dealing with side effects? . I have in mind taking small dosage of either one as it's recommended for new users, I'm 23 years old ,5'10 and I weight 160 pounds, thank you.

OK first off - Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want something to burn body fat, look into a PPAR up regulator like cardarine - https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine-gw-501516-explained

It sounds like this is your first cycle. Is that correct? A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + anavar. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
testosterone 500mg/week
cardarine 20mg/day

aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

[/FONT]

They are different drugs and come with different side effects. Winny is terrible on joints while anavar can give terrible pumps. Either way no steroids burn fat. To cut you need to focus on diet and exercise. You could run test but that would only be to keep muscle while cutting. No steroids burn fat.

As long as you can get your hands on legit anavar - that is much better option than winstrol. Both in terms of benefits and in terms of side effects.

However, you need to keep in mind both of them are liver toxic. Therefore I would get some liver support like N2Guard to make sure you do not damage your liver too much.

Top Bottom