Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winistrol

dhanif

okay guys I need some help, I have been trying hard to gain muscle I am 19 years old I used to way 225lbs and I am now down to 184 I want to get a little shredded and I am thinking about taking this would be my first cycle i was thinking about taking winistrol any recommendations on if that will be just fine? I do work out 4-6 days a week and do cardio at least three times a day

Thanks I appreciate it

post up your diet and training schedule first mate. you dont sound very knowledgeable with it all, so it would seem you need to do some reading around, in order to safely use AAS. What BF% are you at?

Too young....you are 19 man...do some research and stay on this site and gain knowledge....You DO NOT need WINSTROL

Hold off. At 19, your test levels are peaking. AAS at this juncture are just wrong. You already have nature made test surging through your veins!

Too young....you are 19 man...do some research and stay on this site and gain knowledge....You DO NOT need WINSTROL

^^^ right on. wait another 4 years and you will get up to 220 if you train hard and eat right. your natural test levels are sky high!!

okay guys I need some help, I have been trying hard to gain muscle I am 19 years old I used to way 225lbs and I am now down to 184 I want to get a little shredded and I am thinking about taking this would be my first cycle i was thinking about taking winistrol any recommendations on if that will be just fine? I do work out 4-6 days a week and do cardio at least three times a day

Thanks I appreciate it

Winstrol is not going to be your steroid of choice, and, to be honest, you shouldn't be using steroids at your age.

Top Bottom