Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will your body get used to the same steroids if you use them in every cycle?

FreakMonster

Lets say you do three 8 week cycles of TEST and TREN in a row in a years time. Will the steroids still be as effective the 3rd cycle as it was in the first cycle?

Typically, if you use the same dosage all 3 times, you will grow best on first cycle, then less on second, then less on third. Partly becuase of your receptors getting downgraded and partly because you're going farther and farther beyond or towards your genetic maximum.

I heard the receptor downgrading theory was a myth and the reason you get less gains as you go on is because you're closer to your genetic potential.

FreakMonster said:
Lets say you do three 8 week cycles of TEST and TREN in a row in a years time. Will the steroids still be as effective the 3rd cycle as it was in the first cycle?

ABSOLUTELY NOT!
But the bigger you get the slower the gains come.

RG:)

A/R's are produced every second. Millions, Billions! As you grow with each cycle, it is harder to gain each time. Before changing or upping doses, you must remember that to grow, you need fuel. Food, protien, Etc. To maintain muscle you have to eat to keep your body in an anabolic state.

You can stick with the same doses and steroids, but the food consumption has to increase each time to make gains.

I've said this before: I think it is very important to keep confusing the body. It can adapt in ways we don't even know of, and I think it's really important to change your gear at least every 2 or 3 cycles to shake things up, just as you shyouldn't keep dong the exact same leg workout every week.

FLmuscles said:
I've said this before: I think it is very important to keep confusing the body. It can adapt in ways we don't even know of, and I think it's really important to change your gear at least every 2 or 3 cycles to shake things up, just as you shyouldn't keep dong the exact same leg workout every week.

I would like to see some science behind that vague opinion. Although different types of gears have different AR binding powers, the whole thing comes down to diet and genetics.

Put it this way...Steroids are the engine, but without gas( food, protien, etc. ), the engine wont run. If the gas isnt the right grade( clean food, high protien ), your engine will run like crap.

Changing your diet and training program is key, but to say changing gear would have any real positive effects has no backing.

We dont have test receptors and EQ receptor, etc. We have A/R's which work with them all.

50% diet....40% training...10% gear

Top Bottom