Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will winstrol solo or anavar solo raise my blood pressure?

I am on bp meds and have had a subarrachnoid hemhorrage that healed on its own two years ago. Would either of these two properties used individually increase my strength and not affect my blood pressure to any degree? I am going to try finally a true plan for weight reduction as I am 42 years old and 6'2" and 297 lbs currently.

where would i go to get critical information on this matter.

Besides the weight loss I want to hold strength which has fallen off since
my inactivity. I do not want to do injectables like test deca or tren as they
all worked well in the past for me. I have never done strol or var and hope
some people chime in with some prudent comments or medical expertise.

You can't find that information because it does not exist (no studies).
The only way you can find it is by using it.
Buy a decent (about $100) BP machine. Only buy an upper arm machine (not the wrist one, very inaccurate).
Check your BP in the late afternoon every day (BP increases during the day).

I believe you when you say no studies have been done. What would be a
reasonable dosage for strength and cutting not to go overboard but be right
at the ED dosage.

At 6'2 and almost 300lbs I am not sure if I would advise any AAS usage for you. YOu state you have some bp issues and being overweight is a big part of that problem. Maybe get your training especially some cardio...and diet in check for a good solid 6months....then see how you feel and how your bp is....you might just be surprised how well you will be doing it naturally....the more bf you have the easier it is to lose, and you dont need the AAS now...use them later down the road when you get in that 10-15% range....just my .02

Diet and cardio. Save Var or Winny for when your bodyfat is lower. I think you may run into BP troubles because it definitely increased my pressure a little bit.

Get in shape first before going that route. If you want to get strength and have minimal sides, I would suggest Test, but you said you don't want injectibles.

Diet and cardio. Save Var or Winny for when your bodyfat is lower. I think you may run into BP troubles because it definitely increased my pressure a little bit.

Get in shape first before going that route. If you want to get strength and have minimal sides, I would suggest Test, but you said you don't want injectibles.

Absolutely.

You are way over weight bro. Taking oral steroids to lose weight is not smart. Especially when you are overweight, you are at risk for heart disease and oral steroids decrease cardiovascular health, increase blood pressure and ruin cholesterol levels. = heart attack.

If you are serious about training, steroids should not be used until you have reached your current goals to get fit.

Judging by your weight, you are not in excellent health, which should be a pre-requisite for anyone who uses steroids.

Top Bottom