Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will winstrol make me faster??

Can somebody give me some information on how long Winstrol Depot is detectable in your Urine? I have read alot of information and it varies in its claims. But the common claim is that it is detectable between 4 and up to a maximum of 5 months. If anybody has any information on this please can you give me some advice. Many thanks in advance. :qt:

ummm. yeah that last guy is wrong. winni might help in short sprints but not long distance. eq is good but is detectible for about five months...if you're not tested for diuretics though they could clean you out faster than 5 months. check out bodybuilding.com . this is a very informative peice.

taffydai said:
Can somebody give me some information on how long Winstrol Depot is detectable in your Urine? I have read alot of information and it varies in its claims. But the common claim is that it is detectable between 4 and up to a maximum of 5 months. If anybody has any information on this please can you give me some advice. Many thanks in advance. :qt:

hEH) use google)))) :)

I had a lot of experience of different compounds running track, as an international and also an international athlete with a D1 scholarship. I have mixed feeling about wintrol; on the one hand, stacked with proprionate, I put 50Ibs on my bench and 60Ibs on my clean, but on the other, I pulled a tendon behind my knee and pulled my hamstring on it, and got all manor of achilles problems. It's a high risk strategy. Ben Johnson did take wintrol, but more often furazabol, and he would get tendon problems.

In any case, it might be a mute point given testing. You'd have to be either stupid or in the early stages of your development (if so, why not exhaust natural methods for now?!) and hence not liable to be tested, to inject steroids. In this respect, I would be careful following the suggestions of cyclists and triathletes on the other forum: they aren't liable to be tested, and so they advocate deca-durabolin and equipose, without fear of compounds staying in their body. If you happen to improve with the aid of deca, for instance, to the extent that you become testable, you could end up testing positive anything up to two years' later. I made that mistake in 2000. My first cycle was 400mg of deca per week. I had aspirations to make the Olympic team. Thankfully I got fucked up on wintrol in the end and injured, because had I run well I would have tested positive!

EPO doesn't cost thousands, but without access to blood work, I wouldn't touch it. You're better sticking with testosterone proprionate short cycles (e.g. 3, 4 or 5 weeks on with equal rest), and PCT (unleashed, derm- sustain and post-cycle). Better still just use PCT as your cycle until you get a little older. With regards oral, they certainly have a shorter detection time; and if so I found anavar to be very good. Dianabol was superb for my recovery ( I took that with HGH, Insulin and thyroid, however), but it will make you bloat.

In the round, with wishing to flame, you sound similar to me, in that you've just found your vocation and want to run well yesterday; and you're in a prime position to fuck yourself up by listening to your friends who claim to know what you should do. My advice would be to hold fire and learn what you can. I really messed myself up taking whatever I thought would help from 18 onwards, with little knowledge about how to protect my body.

Good luck with track, bro; I'm sure with taking a correct and sensible approach, your times are going to come down.

combine it with some eq and you will definitely get faster. When I run winstrol and eq my cardio goes through the roof.

LOL...ok flash Gordon!

I'd say No.

I think winstrol is too dangerous for any 'power' athletes...I took it for my first cycle on it's own and ended up destroying my hamstring sprinting. Anavar is definitely a better choice for a sprinter, similar effects (strength increases without much weight increase) and it actually strengthends your tendons so less chance of injury.

safety4lyfe said:
Short 8wk cycle
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - and Winnie

short and sweet, packed with some goodies in it

8 weeks of equip is not long enough for for kidneys to really kick-up production of epo--

Top Bottom