Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

----Will waiting to do AS after donating blood help spike blood level concentration ?

Enigmaxxx7

I am due for EQ and Fina today. I am also supposed to give blood this afternoon. My question is this, should I wait and do my AS after I give blood? Will this help spike my blood levels in some way? Should I just skip my AS today and wait until tomorrow a.m.?
I don't like the thought of doing my EQ and Fina this morning and then going give blood. It would be like donating my gear to someone intravenously. Call me greedy but I don't want to donate my gear any kind of way. LOL!

Seriously, what are your theories, opinions or facts on taking AS after giving blood.

"You can't donate blood if you use injectable AS or if you've ever used a dart on yourself."

Yes, I know. I've been thru that whole run around with the Blood Center before. I told them on the questionaire that I administered AS to myself and they sent me a letter blackballing me from giving blood. Now they do this because you are using a needle on yourself and you are not a doctor so they are afraid of sterility issues and HIV. However, if you use a new needle only on yourself, I see no reason why someone who has used AS in his/her lifetime can never give blood again. Does AS taint your blood forever? Does it taint it temporarily in any way? I don't think so. To prove this, I then called the Blood Center and told them I made a mistake on my questionaire. Next time, they took my blood. My blood was fine. Now they call my ass all the time to give blood so it must be good.

All I want is opinions. Opinions are like assholes, EVERYBODY has one.

Just curious about the theory of higher concentration of AS in blood levels after giving blood.

Well it makes sense that your blood volume would be down, thus allowing the AAS to be a higher concentration, but I dunno if the volume taken out would be significant enough to have an affect...

Personally I would not donate near a cycle, I like to have as much blood in me as possible while on AAS.

Interested in the replies as well.

Rugger

On that note, How many of you have given blood since injecting AAS? I realize that if you answer yes to the needle question, they will not allow you to donate... but have any of you donated and said NO to injecting yourself?

I was just wondering... cuz i really wanted to donate for the terrorist attacks, but can't. Also, my friend is having a hysterectomy and needs blood. She keeps begging me to donate blood for her. I don't want to hurt her by saying that I don't want to... but i Just can't tell her that I CAN'T!

Even if i did give blood for her, they would come around and say, "Hey, did you know that your friend has Sustanon and Equipoise- two steroids in his system?" That would be fun.

wc.

No problem, they completely "clean the blood out" before using it, they get the 'raw blood'.
Not proud of this, but a couple years back I donated after a long night of power drinking and the girl said it would be no problem if my blood had a high BAC.

They most certainly will not creen for AAS.

Rugger

Top Bottom