Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will be using test cypionate and anavar for cutting cycle

zacGHJ

Hi bros, I need a hand here, I got anavar and I'm about to order some test c that was recommended to me as the best test for cutting, can you please tell me what would be the best way to stack this 2 roids to see quick results, thank you I appreciate your help.

A test and anavar cycle would be an awesome lean mass/recomping steroid cycle. I would incorporate carb cycling and you will end up much more muscular and much leaner at the end of your cycle then before you started.

Here is an article I wrote on how to set up a carb cycling diet for fat loss: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/supplements/carb-cycling-exposed-trevor-44776.html

I would do a 12 week testosterone cycle with a 6 week anavar kick start.

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Here's what I recommend:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Weeks 1 - 12[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]testosterone c 500mg/week[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
anavar 50mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day <- remember anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so it's important to use a good liver aid supplement when running it.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/[/FONT]

Youdidnt provide any info about yourself, such as stats, age, experience.

It will all boil down to your diet in the end tho. As for the cycle, muskate told you what you need and how you need to use. Yet I wouldnt be too quick to recommend without knowing anything about you

Steroids are not fat burners. You need to have your diet and training in order or you will see no results......even on steroids.

@muskate has provided you with the classic testosterone+anavar cycle, so I would just follow along with his plan. However, you should indeed provide us with some of your stats for the next time, so that we will be able to give you the best advice possible.

Top Bottom