Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will steroids slow down my bones from healing?

E-Rawk

I had some serious wrist surgery on friday. I had a scaphoid fracture, captate fracture, and a captate lunate dislocation. Anyways, they went in and put a permanent screw in my scaphoid and 3 absorbable pins in my captate. The surgeon said if i take steroids during the healing process it could hinder my recovery. Is this true? Does juice slow down the healing of bone? Is it specific to certain kinds of juice. I wanna do a light cycle to keep some of my weight and build up the wheels for soccer but i also dont want to wait any longer than i have to for this freaking thing to heal.

I cant say one way or the other on bone healing, but Look at it this way, your lifts on gear often go up pretty quick which can add a lot of additional stress on the wrist....why would you want to do that? Heal first juice later when you are 100% if you ask me.

i wont be doing upper body (excercizes putting stress on my wrist) untill i am fully healed, but i wass do a little fina for my lower body while i wait for the wrist to heal. I'm just worried that it might slow down the bone healing. So i wont be stressing the bone but i dont wanna juice if its proven to hinder the regeneration of broken bones. Anyone know?

Noone knows, so far.

Personally I wouldn't risk it man. You got too much potential ahead of you, when you're healed. Sometimes a little laying back does a lot of good.

If you do it, be careful.

I think your doctor was refering to cortisteroids, I think anabolic steroids would help the healing process. This is only a guess, so don't go by my word. You could e-mail doc todd then let us know what he says. This guy is really sharp on medical questions.

I recovering from a real nice fracture in my upper arm (humorus) I broke it while on juice. I didnt do any kind of cycle while it was broken but the doctor said it healed faster than she had ever seen...and since I took a big shot of sust the day I broke it that means that it was in my system 3 weeks or so... my advice is dont risk it! I know how u feel cause I have a big box of goodies sitting here and let me tell u its hard not to take them just yet. just wait it out it will heal faster than u think. just eat alot of protein take alot of glutimine and aminos and u'll be all set bro! good luck!:D

I was recently on a cycle of Anadrol and 250 mg of enanthate (newbie) I broke my foot in a ball game and the doctor told me it would be at least 6 weeks before I would be able to work out again. Although I did not work out lower body for obvious reasons I continued with my cycle and focused on lower body. 2 weeks later the bone had healed and I was able to start working out on it again. I feel this was because of Anadrols ability to increase blood volume and hence red blood cell count bringing more oxygen to the parts of my body needing repair. This resulted in an immense decrease in recuperation time. This could simple be a coincedence however, I feel as though there is a connection to be made.

It has beed almost 2 years scince I had life saving surgury...they cut out 2 ribs ...replaced them when they were through....I was back in the gym after 35 days.....couldn't return to work for 3 months but I was back lifting...BTW I had lost 6 units of blood and the had to have transfusions....the dr was amzed at how quick my blood recovered(he didn't know about the deca test stack i did to speed recovery)

thanks for the comments people, someone else suggested anavar for a injury bridging cycle. Im still deciding what would be best. Im not ready to start a cycle right this minute even if i do decide to.

liftsiron - Do you have Doc Todd's email or do you know where i can find it?

Top Bottom