Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will smoking cannabis mess up my cycle???

Personally herb zaps my energy and concentration, I think IMHO any foreign drugs hamper gains completely. I should know I used to use that crap and it just makes it harder for this ectomorph to make gains.

Rums said:
Currently taking sust and dbol but am a user of cannabis - will it mess up my cycle anyhow???
Not directly

Pot is a mild drug this days, but I see two risks

1. Smoking (cigarrettes, pot, whatever) is bad for your health, it may impair your pulmonary capacity, impairing extended or strenous workouts.

2. If you screw up on pot, you will also screw up on roids. If you can handle em, then its all right.

I wouldn't sweat it as long as it doesn't turn you into a couch potato. I know plenty of daily weed smokers that are huge-many toke up just before working out too.

A long time ago there used to be a belief that cannabis raised estrogen levels-which is outdated 411 that was disproven awhile back.

Now get ready to be flamed by the self righteous AAS users that believe all other drugs besides AAS, boner pills, and happy pills like Prozac are for losers.

Top Bottom