Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will "Clenbuterol" show up on a employment drug test as "Amphetamines?"...

bodytemple75

I read the Clen F&Q's, but would like to know more on the testing with Clen. Given it's nature, I was curious if using it would give you a false positive, and come out with like you are using Amphetamines. That would not be good.

Comments?... Thanks Guys.

well I know that some poeple have peopped on a drug test from taking ephedra...Or so they say...Bump

Gotta say no...as it is not an amphetamine. It acts through a completely different pathway. Just because it has some of the same side effects, doesn't mean it will show up on a drug test.

I'm not 100% on this, but I'm definitely above 90%.

no i took a drug test and i was on clen the day i took it. nothing showed up. the doctor did kinda look at me weird though when he was feeling my heartbeat.

clenbuterol has a much different structure as methamphetamine and therefore should not show up. ephedrine, on the other hand, is only 1 extra hydroxyl group away from methamphetamine and is extremely similar. for absolute confirmation, GC-MS is used and can easily differentiate between clen, ephedrine and meth.

as was mentioned earlier, clen is used for asthmatics, so i highly doubt it'd be flagged.

That show Mythbusters tested the myth about poppy bagels and poppy seed cake. Those can yield false positives for opiates on a drug test. As Optimus b says don't worry about clen.

Top Bottom