Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will people dislike you the moment they find out you are juicing?

I dont tell anyone other than my wife and workout partner. Everyone else its all creatine ,protein,and glutamine. Who cares if they believe me or not cause they dont sign my paychecks or cook my dinner. I just love the way people treat you when ur jacked !! They will go out of there way to treat you nice at a restaurant or dept stores.........

I dont tell anyone other than my wife and workout partner. Everyone else its all creatine ,protein,and glutamine. Who cares if they believe me or not cause they dont sign my paychecks or cook my dinner. I just love the way people treat you when ur jacked !! They will go out of there way to treat you nice at a restaurant or dept stores.........

Some people would not even tell there wife

If they juice then no but if they don't then usually yes .

Brad.

I find that people that are innately jealous will find ANY reason to hate you and do bad 'PR' behind your back

its up to you what you choose to share with the world

pretty much yea.
Along with the vast majority of the general population.

I believe I have friends who would understand, others who wouldn't. I make that call as carefully as I can. Generally I'll tell people who also have an interest in it and others not so much. A good rule of thumb for me is, "If they can't tell the difference between testosterone and creatine, don't tell them." Ignorance is dangerous. What would be the point in telling a person about steroid use when they don't know a GNC supplement from HGH? Just tell them whatever you want and they won't care or know the difference. It's like those homeless kids I feed cat food to. They don't know it's not chili.

Ok, that was in bad taste............... pun.

Never admit to being on.

If anyone asks, tell them you love creatine and take 2-3x the regular dose per day. Between that, lots of food, lots of sleep and great genetics, you just get huge! Go figure.

I tend to tell anyone who has juiced before. You gotta watch out though cause some of these people might tell others. Fucken gossipers! Shut up already!

Top Bottom