Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will people dislike you the moment they find out you are juicing?

I have only told a few very close friends and family I use Gear on occasion (two cycles a year).
There is such a negative stereotype associated with AAS that you cant just tell people you use them without worrying about a bunch of negative repurcussions.

Whats funny is that I never touched AAS until the age of 32, but was accused of using well before when I was just taking creatine, protein, NO, and dieting.
I must say that I find most of the "haters" out there regarding AAS are males who are a bit jealous or envious of your physique;especially if your getting attention form the opposite sex.

I have absolutely no problem using AAS; I'm a grown man and make my own decisions about my body and what I put into it..
I dont compete in any athletics anymore and the gear is strictly for a more enhanced look, workout, and libido (my libido on Test Cyp right now is through the roof!).

Most people have a "vice".
We all know people that eat too much, drink too much, etc.
Hell, I have family members and friends that take so many benzo's, painkillers, anti-depressants, etc its ridiculous.
Some of those same people would tell me "your crazy" and "your going to die" if they knew I used AAS; this I find very hypocritical and somewhat humorous.

Last edited:
i will swear blind im natural unless its a very close friend, and i mean a select few. but since i've started taking steroids and making my whole life about building the muscular ripped physique i want i have cut a lot of people out of my life to make my lifestyle possible. when they see me these days, jacked up and looking great you can see the jealously in their eyes, i had an argument with one of these people the other day, and when i got angry that he was basically calling me a lier and saying i was on the juice when i said i wasnt he was like "ha look! roid rage!!". at that point i gave up and said your entitled to your own opinion but you realize your insulting me by saying im a liar. he managed to understand my logic somewhat...... but people who dont take steroids, and could never commit to the hours of hard work it takes to do what we do, the diet, everything.... will always try to belittle our progress. why? because we look great and they are green with envy.
you took the words right out of my mouth. Ive had many people say the exact same things you just said.

you took the words right out of my mouth. Ive had many people say the exact same things you just said.

Basic rule of thumb for me is that if you tell someone your using Gear everything you do in a negative manner (getting angry at being cut-off while driving, getiing frustrated at your girlfriend/wife, etc.) will undoublty be blamed 100% on the Gear.

specifically I am talking about natural bodybuilders and guys who don't want to do steroids...

will they dislike you and say comments behind your back when you are on the gear?

has anyone had issues with this?

Hey here is a clue for ya. even 90% of the so called natural body builders are juiced the hell out. The ones with the biggest mouths who cry the most about steroids. YA there the ones taking more steroids then all of us.

Fuck all of them. Im just icing the cake i took time to bake. They need to start on the batter before I want to hear anything

specifically I am talking about natural bodybuilders and guys who don't want to do steroids...

will they dislike you and say comments behind your back when you are on the gear?

has anyone had issues with this?

people are always full of opinions. when i started bodybuilding people instantly thought i started to take steroids (i didnt until several years later). my own family was asking and talking. people treated me differently. but really who gives a shit. i used to laugh at them.

now my family knows and the rest o the world knows but id never admit it to them. and i still say who cares what they think. the only time it sucks is when a kid in the market or something wants to talk to me and their mom or day hurries up and shushes them and quickly walk away like im some sort of murderer or something.

Top Bottom