Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which will make me hold less water/be more effective ENTH or CYP?

tommboy

Which will make me hold less water/be more effective test ENTH or test CYP? Im considering buying/making a good amount and want to get the best one because I will be using it for quite some time. I do 2 injections a week

Cypionate lasts a little longer, and onsets a little longer, but...

They are almost the same, you will not notice any practical difference in the real world.

big_boy_1 said:

They are almost the same, you will not notice any practical difference in the real world.
agree here, not much difference. However, i prefer cypionate. I find it has a slight better kick.

big_boy_1 said:

what do you mean by onsets?

I only used Enth, and I loved the results. It was the only test I ever used..untill the old scalp started to let loose...so no more test for me... =( Either will be fine, but yea for sure use an anti E of some sort..

same thing, cyp seems to be preferred by many but enth has its lovers as well. i saw no difference. i only like prop

Top Bottom