Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will letrozole + nolvadex reverse Gyno?

I'd rather have temporarily screwed up blood than permanent bitch tits. :) I was using Aromasin and it took Letro to get the gyno under control.

Yeah so far I havent read about anything fixing pubertal or gyno from gear that has been there for a while, other than Letro followed by Nolva.

If anyone knows something better, Id like to hear it. Id love to keep my sex drive and get rid of any gyno symptoms, but it seems impossible at this point, having Letro as the only real option lol.

-Legacy

I am going to be running some Letro with my PCT in a couple weeks hopefully.

I might try the Letro 6 weeker then follow it with Nolva since apparently it's a good combination. But DAMN I hate things that screw with my libido. Tren hurt it pretty good, it's just starting to come back fully...

Is there any benefit to running the Letro with the Nolva at the same time? Or do you save Nolva for afterwards to prevent any type of "estrogen rebound?"

I have read conflicting things.... Some say the combo is synergistic when used together. Others say that Nolva can interfere with plasma concentrations of Letro, making it less potent and to only use it FOLLOWING the letro. I don't know what to make of all this... :(

So yea the question is:

Letro alone until the gyno dies off (followed by an extra week just in case) and then follow it with Nolva?

Or run them at the same time?

Ive read of over lapping them for the last week or two, but most people seem to save the nolva for after Letro. I dont know if there is a MAJOR difference or not.

-Legacy

FISHTALES said:
i am one of those people

hey whats up dude saw your post and some how i was blessed wit the curse of having gyno probably teen years but as an elite gymnast never really...well i did but...kept going and then as i started bodybuilding despite low bodyfat noticed the fat looking nipples (puffy) want a solution and saw your post. Prior to now i did letro but not for long enough kinda said bla wont work but now figure its better than surgery and being out of the gym for what isn't a severe case of gyno i wouldn't think...what dosage were you taking of nolva and letro? were you stacking them at same time? when did you start seeing results? thanks

Taper Letro from .5mg ED to 1.5mg ED and see how you react, run the Letro for 6 weeks, then the week following start Nolva at 20mg ED then the next week run Nolva 10mg ED.

If you see results with .5mg of Letro ED keep it there, some people have gone as high as 2.5mg ED, but don't go that high if you see results at lower doses. Some people have accually seen better results with low doses because it works and the sides arent as harsh.

-Legacy

Mac173 said:
The thing w/ gynecomastia is to NIP it in the bud.

No pun intended!!!

Femara works a treat if you get it early. keep dosages as low as possible to avoid other issues.

Don't run them at the same time. Nolvadexx will reduce the efficacy of Femmera.

blackpanther said:
Is there any benefit to running the Femera - letrozole - with the Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - at the same time? Or do you save Nolva for afterwards to prevent any type of "estrogen rebound?"

I have read conflicting things.... Some say the combo is synergistic when used together. Others say that Nolva can interfere with plasma concentrations of Letro, making it less potent and to only use it FOLLOWING the Femera - letrozole - . I don't know what to make of all this... :(

So yea the question is:

Letro alone until the gynecomastia dies off (followed by an extra week just in case) and then follow it with Nolva?

Or run them at the same time?

Top Bottom