Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will letrozole + nolvadex reverse Gyno?

Nelson Montana said:
Any anti e may reverse estrogenic symptoms such as puffy nips but will unlikly remove a hard lump -- except for Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - , which is one of the few things it's good for.
I had a nice hard lump, I added letrozle and it is now about 80% gone, and it was a pretty SOLID lump.

I guess using Nolva for PCT might serve a dual purpose now since I have developed a lump and stopped it with letro.

Ive read a good plan is... Letro .5mg(ED) for 6 weeks followed by Nolva 20mg for a week then 10mg (ED) will help reverse gyno, even pubertal. The Nolva helps prevent E-Rebound so it doesnt come right back.

Sound good? :)

-Legacy

Sounds great Legacy! I have heard similar plans to the one you suggested, only that the doses of Femara/Letrozole have been literally 5 X higher per day!! (2.5 mg/day)

2 questions then...

1) Do you think the 2.5 mg recommendation is way overkill?

2) I find from all the readings of old posts and findings on the internet, you get about a 50/50 split. Half of the people say the Femera - letrozole - will work great for them and destroyed old gynocomastia tissue they had. Whereas for the other half, surgery was the only option. The question is: At what point in the Letro treatment do you start actually seeing/feeling a difference? (2-3 weeks into it??) Or, at what point do you just throw in the towel and realize it is not going to work for you??

Thanks so much for any replies.... :)

blackpanther said:
Sounds great Legacy! I have heard similar plans to the one you suggested, only that the doses of Femara/Letrozole have been literally 5 X higher per day!! (2.5 mg/day)

2 questions then...

1) Do you think the 2.5 mg recommendation is way overkill?

2) I find from all the readings of old posts and findings on the internet, you get about a 50/50 split. Half of the people say the Femera - letrozole - will work great for them and destroyed old gynocomastia tissue they had. Whereas for the other half, surgery was the only option. The question is: At what point in the Femera - letrozole - treatment do you start actually seeing/feeling a difference? (2-3 weeks into it??) Or, at what point do you just throw in the towel and realize it is not going to work for you??
Thanks so much for any replies.... :)

The thing w/ gynecomastia is to NIP it in the bud.
You wait to long and surgery will be the only option.
Gyno can easily be eliminated if the rights actions are taken at the right time.

I had small but noticeable gear induced hard lumps under both nipples for about 3 years.

Very recently I tried 2.5mg/day of letrozole for 4 weeks and both lumps are gone.

Comming off that, I got a little a little sore in the nip area so I jumped on 20mg/day of nolvadex for an additional week.

Today I am gyno free. Although I had to live completely without my libido for about 6 weeks. It's just now come back to where it used to be.

You should stay away from Femara unless you absolutely need it and use Armidex instead. Femara is too strong IMO and really screws with all kinds of values in your blood. Just my two cc's.

What do you suggest then? Especially for pubertal gyno or gyno from gear from longer ago than should be. So far all my readings have pointed to Letro followed by nolva as the only cure.

-Legacy

Top Bottom