Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will letrozole + nolvadex reverse Gyno?

Tallguy1 said:
I did my first cycle recently of just test and didn't use a AI.. I started to get sore nipples in week 9 or 10... letro + nolva cured it.

I am going to do a 2nd cycle soon of test + EQ... this time I want to make sure I use an AI.. can I do .25/EOD of letro without it adversely affecting my gains?

how much test are you using?

so letro + nolva can cure non AAS/childhood/"puffy nip" type gyno? How much of each per day, and for how long? I have the type where...if it's cold, they look normal/good, but when it's warm and they're "relaxed" they look kinda puffy....would this be worth a try?

Mr.X said:
That's a hormonal rebound, it happens to some people. The point is that the combo did get rid of your gynecomastia, and very effectively if I might add. :coffee:

This may sound like a dumb question....but since I'm dumb I'll ask. The Aromasin I have comes in a 30 ml bottle and reads 10mg/1 ml. If I fill the dropper is that 10 mg or close to it?
I just finished a test cyp 400 ew for 12 weeks and used only clomid. IMO, clomid sucks and so I am going to use aromasin to get rid of the puffy nips.

Any anti e may reverse estrogenic symptoms such as puffy nips but will unlikly remove a hard lump -- except for nolva, which is one of the few things it's good for.

Tallguy1 said:
What do you think Mr.X, is that dosage of Femera - letrozole - sufficient?

hey bro,,excuse me 4 butting in, but just to let u know my exp, so far,,,im 5 1/2 wks on,,my titties were so damn puffy an itchy i couldve wore a **** bra, started letro @1.5mg ed last wed. definately reducing

Top Bottom