Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will I see results on these doses?

maxwell turizo

Hi everyone, I have somebody assisting on my next cycle and this guy who's a previous user design the following cycle for me But i got the impression the doses are too low, he says I will be fine and I'll see results but I would like second opinions , my goal is straight cutting, so this is what he gave me:
50mgs Test P ED
30-35mgs Tren Ace ED
50mgs Anavar ED
I'm looking to run this for 7-8 weeks, thanks for your opinions.

All those drugs are ED or 'every day'. Now I'd have to check if they have short half lives but I'll assume they do not. Total dosage a week amounts to:
350 test P
210-245 Tren Ace and
350 Anavar

That's 900+ mg a week. Decent enough as a total amount. But the 'every day' jabs seems off to me.

Last edited:
you would mix the compounds so that's 1 injection a day or you could double the amount and inject every other day

Those dosage are not low by any means.

350mg/week of test + 200mg/week of tren + 50mg of anavar per day are the standard dosages for those compounds. Pretty typical cycle lay out.

Include the proper support supplements in your cycle and then hit it -

1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough
4. A good liver aid supplement since anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid. The board sponsor n2bm.com makes a great product called N2guard

You are purely cutting so it really makes no difference since steroids do not burn fat. Results come from consistency with diet. You can get there without any PEDs at all.

Top Bottom