Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will i lose gains?

dy5

ok, im about to start my sustanon cycle of about 350-450mg/week of sustanon, and after my 8 week cycle, with constant working out and eating right..will i lose all my gains,i really only want to do one cycle?
what do you guys think?

why do you think you would lose all your gains. if that was the case i would never juice. take the proper post cycle shit and you should maintain a good amount of your gains.......especially since it sounds like your first cycle. i kept all my gains on my first

what kind of post stuff? ive just heard people talking about losing their gains. if they dont stay with more and more cycles.

dy5 said:
what kind of post stuff? ive just heard people talking about losing their gains. if they dont stay with more and more cycles.

boy o boy you got some learning to do. where ever you heard that from is totally wrong. post cycle stuff like clomid, nolvs,hcg.........etc. please research more for your own benifit before even looking at gear.

oh i will take clomid and hcg, i thought you meant something different, ive done quite a bit of research, im just a noob

dy5 said:
i really only want to do one cycle?
what do you guys think?

this shit is as addictive as heroin!
except that the results are productive if you do the research and use in moderation.

i got $5000 you cant just do one cycle!

satch ive done just one and dont plan on doing another one(at least not for a very long time) so can i take you up on your offer.

Top Bottom