Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will I lose all my gains

Rich_d

I'm a firsttimer, halve way through a deca/dbol stack ( although I think my deca is dodgy).
I have put on 10lbs so far and will probably have put on 15-20lbs by the end of the cycle the way things are going.
However I'm worried as I don't know whats going to happen when I finish the cycle. Will I lose a lot of strength?? How fast will I lose my size and strength if so?? What can I do to prevent the loss??
Sorry about all the Q's, I just haven't a clue as to whether the gains disappear over 4 months or 2 weeks.
Cheers

What does your post cycle recovery look like? If it is done right you should lose a little water, however you should keep the lbm if your recovery cycle is solid. Saint7

Cheers.
I'm just going to use clomid 50mg a day for 3 weeks overlapping with the end of the cycle. I also started to load up on creatine yeaterday as I thought this may help.
Can you tell me what will happen to my strength, can I hold onto it or will it diminish over time?

From what I have read clomid is useless durring the cycle save it for after. Nolva does not mess with the cycle. Creatine does help a little but not like the AS. Saint7

You may notice a little strength loss however if you are not committed to your own way of training I would suggest the bigger faster stronger program. At www.biggerfasterstronger.com order just the book and the daily jounal.

Now that I just searched into what you were saying, For strength I would go with 500mg of Sus a week for bulk and strength. For just pure strength Fina 75mg/ed for 6wks and winny 50mg/ed for 6wks also. Your strength will go thrue the roof and you have a greater chance of retaining everything. Saint7

I would wait 3 weeks after your last Deca shot to start the clomid. I read your other post. If you decide that your deca's fake you may want to quit taking it and start the clomid soon to get your natural test back up to keep the gains from the dbol.

Top Bottom