Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will I get sides from Androgel?

72Norton

Hey guys,

I've posted this in Life Extension but haven't had much luck getting answers over there because there is not much user traffic. I've also searched and read quite a bit.

I have an L5 vertebrae with two cracks in it. I've been in a back brace for the last 6 weeks trying to get it to heal. My doc just had my Test and DHEA levels tested and expects to be prescribing Androgel. Here are my stats and my questions:

37 Years old
6' tall
165 pounds
15% bf
Avid bike racer. Was training 10-12 hours per week before back injury
Worked with nutritionist in the past and diet could be cleaned up a little

Questions:

1. Will I have to worry about balding on Androgel? I like my hair
2. Will this kill off my natural production of test? Will I be stuck on this stuff?
3. Gyno?
4. Will I be able to make any gains on this stuff? I'd love to put on 10 lbs of muscle and lose some fat.

Any answers you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

-Norton

1. Will I have to worry about balding on Androgel? I like my hair

Does male pattern baldness run in your family?

It's possible but I doubt it since it sounds like your on TRT. Doctors prescribe a amount to get your Testosterone levels back within NORMAL ranges. Most guys that suffer from Gyno are running higher amounts of gear causing there Testosterone ratio to be much much higher.

Will I be able to make any gains on this stuff? I'd love to put on 10 lbs of muscle and lose some fat.

Diet and training dependent.

Top Bottom