Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which will hold more water?

hallway6

[FONT=&quot]So which is it. .. Some say they get more water from Sust than they do with Prop and some say more water with Suspension and less with Sust .. since Suspension is faster acting then Prop wouldn't there be more water? I just want to know why people would say they get more water from one ester of test then they do from another,since the ester has nothing to do with how the Test acts in the body? My guess is they take someone shooting 250mg of Sust/week and another using 100mg of Test Suspension/day. Of course the guy with a very small % of active Test in his blood at any given time is going to get less water and alot less results. .. Just trying to stir up some shit no real purpose for this post
942199f5-88cf-45c5-b649-373d0c230fba
.. BUT i would like to hear some views[/FONT]

many people say they get a lot less with test prop than others.. here's the facts... if you control your estrogen, then you wont have issues with any of them

How quickly you will start converting estrogen differs, but if you control it properly this is a moot concern

Top Bottom