Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Growth Hormone at 2iu EOD cause bones, organs,ect, to grow bigger?

SuperOne

Im almost 24, and even though it sounds weird, i think that my gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - levels have dropped off some, and i want to get my levels back to when i was 18-20 years old. I guess i should get an IGF-1 test, but regardless.

I was planning on running 2ui EOD and seeing what i notice, but im afraid of my head getting bigger or thicker, and my bones/internal organs growing or getting thicker.

A few people that took GH like Barrie Bonds, Tito Ortiz, and Sly Stallone, look like their heads grew bigger or wider, and imo thats not a good look!

What are the chances of this happeneing at that dose at my age?

SuperOne said:
Im almost 24, and even though it sounds weird, i think that my gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - levels have dropped off some, and i want to get my levels back to when i was 18-20 years old. I guess i should get an IGF-1 test, but regardless.

I was planning on running 2ui EOD and seeing what i notice, but im afraid of my head getting bigger or thicker, and my bones/internal organs growing or getting thicker.

A few people that took GH like Barrie Bonds, Tito Ortiz, and Sly Stallone, look like their heads grew bigger or wider, and imo thats not a good look!

hang on im trying to find something for you

Waiting to see what Jon comes up with...

I don't think 2ius is going to cause acromegaly or any of the other severe sides. That's a pretty low dose - usually what the anti-aging clinics recommend.

Guys with superheads and huge guts, etc. were definitely taking more than 2ius. Probably more like 10-15.

highly unlikey .. especially on short runs .. but at 24 u dont need gh .. if u think u are low in natural production .. get the proper test done to prove your theory before .. dont assume

SuperOne said:
Im almost 24, and even though it sounds weird, i think that my gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - levels have dropped off some, and i want to get my levels back to when i was 18-20 years old. I guess i should get an IGF-1 test, but regardless.

btw u are wrong about sly stalone imo .. he looks excellent for his age and doesnt have a enlarged head .. in his 60's? lol holy shyt looks fawkin awesome

halfcenturian said:
No, but it WILL make your checking and savings accounts grow SMALLER.
well sometimes looking better helps you make more money or land a rich lady lol thats another way to look at it

figure the tons and tons of people who go to anti aging places not bodybuilders just people wanting to lose fat look better skin hair etc they dont get huge heads because they dont take huge doses

I actually agree, Sly does look really good for his age, but something happened to his face, its looks a lot wider or chubbier? But he's pretty lean so i dont know if its fat. Mabye some sort of plastic or collagen filler?

I was hoping gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - - growth hormone (somatropin) - would have some skin regenerating properties for me, and i am training more now, so the faster recovery would be a bonus.

I agree though, i wont assume i should get an IGF-1 test done, but great info so far guys, thanks a lot keep em comin please!

Last edited:
Top Bottom