Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

will FINA degrade if i heat it to 250 degrees

decem

it'S already converted using one of a-bo's kits. it just developed some dark orange spots that cling to the bottom and sides of the vial. my friend has taken 4 mls of it already.. but the 5th, which took place after the dark orange spots (and i saw the vial.. there's really not that many) appeared.. gave him some serious soreness in his leg.

should he refilter it?

should he sterilize it (oven at 250 degrees... for 20 minutes.. 3 times)?

will the potency of the fina.. which i thought degrades at 150 or 200 degrees.. be compromised if he does sterilize it... even though it's in oil now?

thanks guys..

from the reading ive done on it no,the method thet 68gt350 used for converting fina involves the oven and microwave and he got good results from it,so id say no

thanks oak and pan.. i'll tell him to take one more before he sterilizes it.. cause i really don't think it's infected.. i think it's just making him sore is all..

still gonna bump for some more replies..

gotta reply back from a-neezy..

here's what he had to say..

me : hey animal. i bought a 2gf kit from you a while ago and
converted fina for my cow about a week ago. on the
instructions, it says not to heat fina to over 150 or so
(i think.. i forget now) as it will degrade the hormone.

a: It degrades the glue and makes a gum.

me: but after it's been converted and is in the oil, can it be
sterilized in the oven at 250 degrees without compromising
the effectiveness of the fina?

a: Yes as the Mp of tren is 196 and the decomposition temp is
well over 300F. Add to that the oil and BA are preservatives
and it's fine.

me: also, if it has developed dark orange spots (not many) that
cling to the side of the vial, should that be of any concern?

a: That's just the gummy glue I was talking about.

me: the reason i'm asking all this is because my cow was fine for
the first 4 or so injections, but the 5th, after the spots
developed, made her leg a little sore.

a: Did you shake it? It's not non sterile.

ah shit.. one more question.. regarding his last statement..

what does that mean? what does shaking it have to do with anything? and by it being "non sterile".. ooooooohh wait.. i think i get it.. is he saying that: it's fine.. it's sterile.. but if you shook it it may have knocked some of the glue or whatever loose.. which caused the pain?

or something to that extent?

yes decem, i always order extra .45 filters and double filter, plus i still use the coffee filter as well. seems to work very well and is worth the extra $3 for the filters.

thanks 1abbig.. i have to convert 4g's in a few weeks myself.. i only have the one filter that came with the kit.. how do i use the coffee filter? where can i buy sterile filters?

thanks bro.

Top Bottom