Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Will Equipoise, winny and clen cut 20lbs?

Thanks for the advice. Adding Test would definitely make it a cycle which I wasn't after for this first go. Is running EQ,Clen and Winny without any test a waste of time or dangerous due to the shutdown issues? (or both?!)

Thanks for the advice. Adding Test would definitely make it a cycle which I wasn't after for this first go. Is running EQ,Clen and Winny without any test a waste of time or dangerous due to the shutdown issues? (or both?!)

Yeah because even though their considered mild EQ and Winny are steroids and will shut down natural test production. Test @ 250MG EW week you're not likely to experience any estrogen related sides. It's basically 2X the HRT dose and enough to keep the libido working well and add more of an androgen.

The reason I'd favor Primo over EQ is that your trying to cut. EQ will work in a calorie deficit just like Primo BUT has increases appetite for a lot of people. Big time too - not just a little bit. Primo will also reduce the need for an AI to nearly zero. You should always have one on hand though.

If you are running anything you should add test in some form and to stay dry either use suspension or prop. If you really want to cut hard core than run a test prop, masteron and tren ace with some winney. Honestly I have run clen before even though I knew all the risks but wanted to loose fat. I would never run it again. It enlarges your heart do to collegen and it also stiffens the walls of the heart and winney will increase collegen production as well so the two are not a good mix.

I've decided to take the advice and add test. I've got my gear, Eq and Sustanon and Nolva.
Gonna run 16wks. As a 37yr old who hasn't ran a cycle what doses would you guys suggest?
Mick Hart from NoBull and MickHart.com is adamant that only 100mg of EQ per shot is absorbed and necessary and the rest is wasted so shoot perhaps EQ every 4/5 days and Sustanon 250 once a week? As per previous post an the pic of me to your left, I'm 37yr old, 6"4 tall, 280lbs. Only medication I take is levothyroxin for an underactive thyroid.:mix:

amended to 16wks. This is part of my research dude, the forum!

Quote:
I've decided to take the advice and add test. I've got my gear, eq and sustanon and nolva.
Gonna run 16wks. As a 37yr old who hasn't ran a cycle what doses would you guys suggest?
Mick Hart from NoBull and MickHart.com is adamant that only 100mg of eq per shot is absorbed and necessary and the rest is wasted so shoot perhaps eq every 4/5 days and sustanon 250 once a week? As per previous post an the pic of me to your left, I'm 37yr old, 6"4 tall, 280lbs. Only medication I take is levothyroxin for an underactive thyroid.

Top Bottom